- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk or half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1½ cups thawed Cool Whip™ topping
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup cold milk or half-and-half
- 1 can (16 oz) pumpkin
- 2 packages (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
Putting It Together
Mix cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and sugar in a large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread on bottom of crust.
Pour 1 cup cold milk into bowl. Add pumpkin, pudding mixes and spices; beat with wire whisk until well mixed (Mixture will be thick). Spread over cream cheese layer.
Refrigerate 4 hours until set. Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired. Store leftover pie in easily accessible location within refrigerator.
Stir in ¼ cup toasted, chopped pecans into cream cheese mixture. Spread on bottom of crust. Continue as above.
Makes 4 to 5 servings