- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 16 oz. frozen broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp curry
- 2 Tbs milk
Putting It Together
- Mix first two ingredient (chicken and broccoli) in 8×10 casserole dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl, pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes
- Serve hot over rice
- I don’t think 1/4 tsp curry is nearly enough. I add more — lots more. It’s a taste thing. I add at least 1 tsp if not more (start with 1/4 tsp mix together, taste, add more, taste, repeat as needed).
- I have had this baked (as per recipe), pan fried, and cooked in the crock pot. All are excellent.
- Use other meats (beef, lamb, or pork)